Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yandy Smith Gives Birth To Baby Boy




Congratulations to 'Love & Hip-Hop's' Yandy Smith and her beau Mandecees for delivering a baby boy named Harris Monday night. Though details are sparse, the lady mogul took to Instagram to express her joy as a new mommy.

"My greatest accomplishment in life was my most difficult task in life. With God and my family we did it. I will forever remember this day 7/16/12. It was written in cursive for this king to exist.”

Her reality show gal pals Kimbella (who is also expecting) and Olivia also wished her well.

@kimbellasworld: Long day..Or journey I should say! Congrats to my Pud @yandysmith on her beautiful baby boy..She’s a trooper for delivering such a blessing

@1andonlyOlivia: Everybody go congratulate my stinker @yandysmith #babyboytweet

No comments:

Post a Comment