Thursday, May 24, 2012

PHILLIP PHILLIPS WINS 'AMERICAN IDOL' SEASON 11

PHILLIP PHILLIPS WINS 'AMERICAN IDOL' SEASON 11

Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez
The head to head face-off between American Idol season 11 contestants Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez came to a close yesterday as Phillips was announced the winner of this season. The males are dominating Idol, especially since he is the fifth male in a row to take home the crown.
The 21-year-old Leesburg, Georgia native was stunned when his name was announced as the winner. 132 million votes allowed him to beat 16-year-old singing sensation Sanchez, whom many thought would be the winner.
"It's such a blessing to have, I'm kinda ready to try and comprehend it all. After I won, I wasn't thinking about anything. I wasn't thinking about the song, I wasn't wanting to sing or anything. I just started thinking about the journey and how far all of us have come and how far we made it, it's so overwhelming. Jessica has a huge future ahead of her and we're both supportive of each other. I love playing music and I'm just a lucky guy," Phillips told the Hollywood Gossip.
What do you think of this years winner? Did Phillip deserve to win?
Check out the revelation of the results below:

No comments:

Post a Comment