Friday, June 29, 2012

Pras Speaks On Lauryn Hill: "I'm Bugging! I Can't Believe It!"


Following the news that former Fugees member Lauryn Hill is facing a possible three-year prison term for tax evasion, we reached out to Pras to get his thoughts about the ongoing matter.
Here's what he told us:
"I'm bugging! I can't believe it! I'm sitting here on a plane to L.A. listening to Phil Collins and Philip Bailey "Easy Lover" on my iPod. But I don't believe she'll go to jail, but damn bail is 150K?! Zimmerman was about the same. Go figure! ... This is crazy!!"
Hill pled guilty today to three counts of failure to file tax returns for the years 2005, 2006, and 2007 when she earned more than $1.8 million in those years collectively.
Hill was released on $150,000 bail and her sentencing hearing is set for November.
Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/lauryn-hill-jail-tax-evasion-pras-fugees-statement-details#ixzz1zDH1Rwg4

No comments:

Post a Comment