Thursday, July 19, 2012

Willow Smith Addresses Tongue Ring Controversy


Willow Smith is known for her spontaneous style decisions, whether it's rocking multi-colored locks, a bald head or a faux tongue ring. 

In an interview with Michael Yo of The Yo Show, the "Whip My Hair" singer discusses being raised by two megastars (Will and Jada Pinkett Smith) and how it hasn't overshadowed her individuality. "My parents always told me to do what I want," she said. 

The creative freedom has allowed her to forge her own style and personality, but revealed that she uses her dog Abby as a hair dye tester for all her funky head designs. Willow also addresses the tongue accessory that had headlines scolding yet still didn't phase her.

"If I know what's true in my heart [and] my soul," she said. "then what people say can't shake that."

No comments:

Post a Comment