Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nicki Minaj: 'I Don't Know' If I'm Judging 'American Idol'

While on the MTV VMAs red carpet Thursday night, Nicki Minaj told E! News that she'll be releasing Pink Friday Roman Re-loaded: The Re-Up – an expanded version of her just recently released second LP – in November. The rapper promised "lots of new songs on there," and also teased a new single slated to drop next week. 

"Barbz, you are gonna spazz. You are gonna love it. You are gonna go cra-zy," said Minaj. 

When asked about the rumors that she'll be a judge on the next season of American Idol, though, Minaj played it more coyly – pausing, smiling, and simply replying, "You know something, I don't know yet. I really don't know. I have no comment on it." Asked whether it's her decision or the show's, she only had this to say: "Everything in my life, every opportunity is always my decision." And the rumor mill keeps churning.

No comments:

Post a Comment