Tuesday, October 2, 2012

GUNPLAY TALKS TO THE BREAKFAST CLUB ABOUT BET HIP-HOP AWARDS FIGHT


What was supposed to be a celebration of Hip Hop turned into a war of the rap cliques this past weekend during the taping of the BET Hip Hop Awards.
One of the unexpected altercations was Maybach Music spitter Gunplay being jumped and pepper sprayed by five members of 50 Cent's entourage, as seen on a cell phone video clip shows the incident and the '601 N Snort' emcee retreating to 2 Chainz' trailer, where he was reportedly taken into custody.
Gunplay phoned into Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club Monday to set the record straight.
"First of all, I ain't gonna say the donkey's name (referring to 50 Cent) cause I ain't gonna ruin a career already ruined," he started. "So the donkey walks with eight other donkeys, I was gettin ready to catch my ride. Police said I couldn't leave the traliers...It was either me jump the barrier and run or stand, pull up my pants and knuckle it out with the donkey...So he walks up to me and he nodded to one of the donkeys and one of the donkeys set it off and we rumble. I stood up in the tank like a real G supposed to with five bodyguards that's trained to kill a human being...I lost my footing, got right back up and then the pepper spray came."
When asked who pulled out the spray after it was rumored that Tony Yayo and various G-Unit members, Gunplay cited the authorities instead. "I don't know. They all cops so who knows. Man got security with him, aint nothin like that."
The Breakfast Club also asked about the Rick Ross and Jeezy brawl that also went down over the weekend. "Nah i was walkin, security had stopped me and was pattin me down and I ain't get to see what happened," he explained. "Ross and them walked up ahead of me."
Though Gunplay ended up in cuffs, he was not charged with anything and confirmed he was ok. "Ain't nobody touchin' MMG man."

No comments:

Post a Comment