Thursday, October 11, 2012

MTV JAMS

PATTI GALLUZZI,
Vice President, 
Music Programming
1515 Broadway
New York, NY 10036
FROZEN THIS WEEK 10/11/2012 - 10/17/2012
ADDS
Method Man f/ Freddie Gibbs & Street Life“Build For This”
Miguel“Do You”
Rick Ross f/ Wale & Drake“Diced Pineapples”
Trey Songz“Dive In”
Wiz Khalifa f/ 2 Chainz“It’s Nothin”
HEAVY (50-55 Plays Per Week)
Lupe Fiasco“Bitch Bad”
Ciara“Sorry”
Nicki Minaj f/ Rick Ross & Cam’Ron“I Am Your Leader”
E-40 f/ Young Jeezy, Chris Brown, French Montana…“Function”
Kendrick LaMar“Swimming Pool”
Game f/ Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa & Lil Wayne“Celebration”
Rick Ross f/ Wale & Drake“Diced Pineapples”
Future“Turn On The Lights”
Wiz Khalifa f/ 2 Chainz“It’s Nothin”
Trey Songz“Dive In”
Juicy J f/ Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz“Bandz A Make Her Dance”
DJ Drama f/ 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih“My Moment”
MEDIUM (35-40 plays per week)
Trae Da Truth“I’m From Texas”
Stalley f/ Rick Ross & Hipsey Hussle“Fountain Of Youth”
Miguel“Do You”
Method Man f/ Freddie Gibbs & Street Life“Build For This”
Elle Varner“I Don’t Care”
Usher“Dive”
Future“Straight Up”
Mariah Carey f/ Rick Ross & Meek Hill“Triumphant”
Trae Tha Truth“Remember The Rain”
2 Chainz f/ Kanye West“Birthday Song”
Currensy f/ Big K.R.I.T & Wiz Khalifa“Jet Life”
Travis Porter f/ Mike Posner“That Feelin”
Sterling Sims f/ Meek Mill“Tell Her Again”
Wax“Rosana”
Tyga f/ 2Chainz“Do My Dance”
French Montana f/ Chinx & Cheeze Dior“9000 Watts”
Big K.R.I.T f/ Lil’ Keke & Slim Thug“Me & My Old School”
Waka Flocka Flame f/ Nicki Minaj, Tyga & Flo Rida“Get Low”
Rockie Fresh f/ Rick Ross“You A Lie”
Gucci Mane f/ Rocko & T.I.“Plain Jane”
Chief Keef f/ Lil Reese“I Don’t Like”
Nas f/ Amy Winehouse“Cherry Wine”
B.O.B f/ Nicki Minaj“Out Of My Mind”
MIXTAPES
Young Dose f/ Future & Scooter“Anything You Want”
Bangladest f/ Pusha T & Jadakiss“100”
Hit-Boy f/ Kid Cudi“Old School Caddy”
Chris Webby“Wait A Minute”

No comments:

Post a Comment