Friday, October 5, 2012

Nicki Minaj Slams Mariah Carey On Twitter


A leaked video of Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey sharing heated words during an American Idolaudition taping hit the Internet yesterday and sparked an instant feud between fans on both sides. There had already been reports about tension between the two judges and Minaj's curse-filled rant proved the controversy. 
According to TMZ, Minaj believes the feud is being fueled by the show's producers to increase ratings. 
"I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that Nicki is the best judge we've had since Simon," Minaj tweeted. "I thought we resolved it yesterday but I see u want ur pity party to continue."
It seems that Nicki is responding to remarks Mariah Carey made in aninterview with Barbara Walters on the The View today. Carey revealed that she “doesn’t feel comfortable emotionally" and she will hire extra security. 
Carey said the American Idol judges and producers had a meeting Wednesday to discuss the fight, and after Minaj told her, “I love you but we might fight again.” Walters said Carey responded with, “No, we will not."
Despite the altercation, neither Minaj nor Carey has expressed plans to leave the show. 
Carey's husband, Nick Cannon, also weighed in on the fight, saying, "I always say my wife is the strongest, classiest women that I've ever met. In any situation I'm never concerned about her handling herself." 
Minaj's Twitter rant continues; to read more, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment