Friday, November 23, 2012

KE$HA MAKES BRA, NECKLACE, EARRINGS FROM FANS' TEETH



By now you all know we love Ke$ha, but this is just bizarre...
Apparently, the pop star made a bra from her fans' teeth. We're dead serious! During a recent interview with BANG Showbiz Ke$ha asked each of her fans to send her a tooth.
“I asked for them to send me their teeth and I got, like, over 1000 human teeth. I made it into a bra top, and a headdress, and earrings, and necklaces, " said the singer. "I’ve worn it out! I love them! I call them my family, my animals. This whole record is for them. The book is for them. The title of my Warrior was inspired by hearing their stories.”
From over the 1,000 teeth she received, Ke$ha was able to make a bra, earrings, and a headdress.
Is this going too far?

No comments:

Post a Comment