Friday, December 7, 2012

Eve Pregnant With First Child


Rapper/actress Eve is expecting her first child with British billionaire boyfriend Maximillion Cooper, according to the Black Health Zone. They report that she is a little more than three months pregnant.
While this would be Eve’s first bundle of joy, it would be Cooper’s fifth. Eve moved to London earlier this year to be with her beau, most recently gushing about him to Hot 97.
“People came at me like, ‘I can’t believe you’re dating a White dude and you don’t like Black dudes no more,’” she said in the interview. “I’m like, ‘I love Black men, it just so happens that my heart went this way right now.’ Who knows? I’m happy. My family’s happy.”
The two have been dating for almost three years, she said.
Congratulations to new mommy-to-be Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment