Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ICE-T DISRESPECTED BY COCO FOR RACY PICS WITH ANOTHER MAN?


One hip-hop's most beloved couples recently had one of their marital tiffs make the homepage on gossip blogs around the 'Net.
It all started when a set of racy pics hit CoCo's Twitter this past weekend. Sure, sounds like a normal occurrence but these photos just happened to show Ice's wife hugged up with an up-and-coming rapper named AP.9. Taken at a Vegas nightclub, the two are can be seen hugged up on each other in a very intimate way. And It didn't take Ice long to catch wind of the questionable flicks and he sounded off on Twitter.
"Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste," Ice-T wrote. "She's made me look and feel like s--t." Before deleting is message, the Law and Order actor continued: "I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married [woman]," he wrote. "That's it. Any more questions, ask [my wife] @CoCosWorld."
Coco initially played the innocent victim role but later apologized publicly.
"Woke up to people in a panic about some pics. Please guys, I'm happily married, sometimes fans & friends take silly pics. It's harmless," CoCo tweeted before backing her statement with more sincere comments.
"Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband," she shared. "However the pics were the only thing that happened."
"I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice & I can understand why he's upset," she added. "There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby & to everyone."
The married couple currently stars on the hit reality show, Ice Loves CoCo.
Do you think Ice really got disrespected?

No comments:

Post a Comment