Saturday, December 8, 2012

RICK ROSS CANCELS REST OF MMG TOUR


The show won't go on for the rest of the Maybach Music Tour.
MMG leader Rick Ross issued a statement to AllHipHop exclusively about the tour that was originally scheduled to run to Dec. 2 but was then pushed to Dec. 16. It was abruptly cut short by promoters in Greensboro and Charlotte, North Carolina due to gang threats. While the first leg of the tour was successful, reps for Rozay said the second leg was cancelled because of “apparent lack of organization and communication on the part of the tour promoter."
The Bawse also issued an apology. “I want to apologize to all of my fans who I missed performing for due to the cancellations and want to let them know that I will get back to their cities,” Ross says. “I enjoyed my experience with my little bros Wale and Meek Mill and I’m ready to get back in the studio to make good music.”

No comments:

Post a Comment