Friday, January 4, 2013

2 CHAINZ REVEALS WHY HE'S SHOOK TO JOIN G.O.O.D. MUSIC [VIDEO]


Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz recently discussed his status with G.O.O.D. Music and explained why he is not ready to officially join forces with Kanye West's growing team.
Despite having a good relationship alongside Yeezy, Chainz said his past stint at Ludacris' Disturbin' Tha Peace has inspired him to go solo right now.
"We been talking about it all the time. DONDA, which is his expertise team, they actually helped me with the album packaging. We combine ideas and all these theories on just trying to get me to have an iconic image for my album package. He had something to do with that and we talk all the time. It's just that I came from a situation where I was under artists already. He completely understands that. The thing that I think we do with each other is push each other as far as the competition level. I'm very confident although I haven't sold a lot of records, I haven't been that successful, in my eyes at least, I still feel like I've got something." (FUSE TV)
Last summer, the artist formerly known as "Tity Boi" denied inking up a G.O.O.D. Music deal.
"I'm not officially signed, paperwork-wise, to G.O.O.D. Music. But I have a great rapport with 'Ye. He called me before Watch the Throne came out. I'm an only child. I've got trust issues. So I don't have a best friend, a brother, sister--nothing. Stuff was happening in my life that I couldn't tell nobody. I didn't have anybody in my life that I could tell, like, "'Ye just called me." (Complex)
Earlier the same year, Chainz discussed how much of a close-knit bond he has with the crew.
"He just said I'm good, like I'm ill. But we was talking and I think I was jeopardizing my brand sometimes by doing the homeboy special," Chainz said, referring to his knack for hooking artists up with guest features. "So I think he felt like we should just put that out there that we ain't doing no more of that -- I would have done almost anything a couple months ago, and it was all about really reaching out because I still will, I'm still grounded, but it made sense for me to slow down a little bit being that I got an album coming out August 14th. I'm still working on that -- I'm just trying to focus on 2 Chainz a little more." (Bootleg Kev)
Outside of hip-hop, his music has also caught the attention of Hollywood stars like actress/singerMiley Cyrus.
Miley Cyrus had a butt-naked birthday celebration -- latching on to a stripper's bare ass, and TMZ has the first pic of the awesome encounter ... inspired by none other than 2 Chainz! Miley rang in her 20th last month with a house party in Hollywood ... and sources inside the bash tell us Miley's friends ordered a few strippers -- one of whom dropped a booty-shaking lap dance on the birthday girl. (TMZ)
Check out 2 Chainz's interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment