Friday, January 4, 2013

AZEALIA BANKS SAYS YOU GOIN' TO JAIL NOW: "DID ANGEL HAZE JUST THREATEN TO CUT ME?" [AUDIO]


Music newcomers Azealia Banks and Angel Haze are starting off the New Year with boiled feelings, publicly going at one another over Twitter.
NY?!"
"AND NOW ANOTHER YOUNG BLACK WOMAN IS ON TWITTER MAKING FUN OF MY SKIN COLOR?!??!?!"
"if you have a screenshot of angel haze's "threat" plz send to missbanks4ever@gmail.com #YOUGOINGTOJAILNOW !"
"Whatever, angel haze was just waiting for an opportunity to express her Azealia Banks jealousy."
"There was NOTHING in my tweets that even for a SECOND alluded to her."
"LOL HOW YOU HAVE MORE TWEETS THAN FOLLOWERS@ANGELHAZE LMFAOOOOOOOOOO ?!?!??!" (Azealia Banks' Twitter)
The Brooklyn-born, Detroit-bred emcee followed suit by launching a spiral of disses aimed at Azealia.
"twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/203648156272046080 ... remember this?@AZEALIABANKS. There's no jealousy....you know who's better. You've always known."
"b*tch, i dragged you....youre struggling to reach like your edges are.... stopppp @AZEALIABANKS"
"lololol, adam's apple? @AZEALIABANKS? I guess your best physical trait is photoshop....causeee uh....ive seen you in person."
"Bitch, what advance...you're signed to interscope...Chief Keef's album came out before yours @AZEALIABANKS ......" (Angel Haze's Twitter)
Last year, Banks said she wanted to step away from Twitter feuding with people.
"Of course, because it's e-thugging... Who wants to look like that? But how else am I gonna reach y'all? I don't have a T.I. to get on a radio show and defend me; I'm the one behind me. Y'all expect me to agree like, "Oh yea, I'm wack. I only have one song." That's one song y'all n*ggas don't f*cking have. You might win some, but you just lost one." (VIBE)
Recently, Azealia revealed she could see herself leaving hip-hop for good in a few years.
"One day, I don't want to rap anymore," Azealia added. "It's easy, you know what I mean, but I think it's kind of tacky and I think it's very unladylike and I like it but I think I'm gonna get tired of it. I would like to get two albums out, get all of the urban stuff, rap music out, or just whatever ideas I have in me out, in to fruition and go back to school and take voice lessons again and do contemporary jazz or whatever. I don't know. I definitely don't see myself being a rapper forever. I wll remain loyal to music, definitely." (Hype Trak)
Check out Angel Haze's new anti-Azealia Banks "On The Edge" diss:

No comments:

Post a Comment