Sunday, January 6, 2013

DID AZEALIA BANKS TAKE FEUD WITH PEREZ HILTON TOO FAR?


Azealia Banks has been on a Twitter tirade against anyone coming for her on her timeline this past week.
From the emotionally charged e-feud with female spitter Angel Haze that resulted in salacious diss records, Banks turned her attention to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton who somehow found his way into the mix.
After blatantly supporting Haze, Hilton became a target of the "212" rapper's wrath, which included a homophobic slur. "lol what a messy f----t you are," Banks said. She then clarified her usage, but didn't retract it against Hilton, "A f----t is not a homosexual male. A f----t is any male who acts like a female. There's a BIG difference" and "Really not as moved by this f word thing as u all want me to be. As a bisexual person I knew what I meant when I used that word. And I meant what I meant when I used that word.
"You human beings have bigger life problems then what I think about some played out gossip dude...," she added.
Now the Harlemite has come under fire from the gay community. As a Perez supporter tweeted, "Oh yeah. "Faggot." Totally cool. Give me a fucking break. It (sic) all about context. And right now, I'm sorry, but context is not on your side."
Do you think Azealia was in the wrong? Let us know on Twitter @VibeMagazine and Facebook.
Via: MTV RapFix

No comments:

Post a Comment