Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HONEY COCAINE ADDRESSES FREDDY E.'S SHOCKING SUICIDE: "SAY IT'S MY FAULT, THREATEN ME"


Canadian female rapper Honey Cocaine has stepped up to address hype and rumors claiming she is the driving force which pushed alleged ex-boyfriend hip-hop artist Freddy E. to commit suicide over the weekend.
Rather than stay mum on his tragic death, Honey C. defended herself amid the accusations.
"To say I caused what happened is ignorance.. You know nothing about our friendship or the story, hate me if you feel.. We loved eachother..," she tweeted January 6th.
"We were homies. We had a bond and a connection. For people to attack me acting like I made him do it is a shame."
"Say it's my fault, threaten me, whatever.. I knew him well enough to know he had other things happening.. I was there for him all the time."
"If he was here, he'd wish for people to just respect him and who he was and what he did for all of us. He was a f*cking King."
"I said some foolish things cause I thought he was joking, he does shit like that to me all the time. This is crazy.."
"Our convo last night.. We talked all the time, I'd never hurt him.. I always had him.. pic.twitter.com/ZLFHm0dN"
"People think they have an idea but it's not your business.. RIP my angel, my condolences. @Freddy_E"
"Taking a hiatus to give my angel my prayers. Love you all.."
"From the first time we met, we said we'd do whatever for eachother. Bonnie and f*cking Clyde. If you love him, respect us and our situation!"
"I love you too @Freddy_E.. The end of the video is beautiful.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze0J0VD51zQ&feature=youtu.be ..." (Honey Cocaine's Twitter)
Moments before reportedly ending his life, Freddy sent out a slew of eerie tweets.
"Annnd, my day is ruined.," he tweeted January 5th.
"Ain't nobody thirsty... -_-"
"F*ck... my... life."
"I'm about to delete my twitter in a second... "
"This day couldn't get any worse..."
"I'm sorry..........."
"moked my first pack of cigarettes today... been a long time since I've gone through heart break. It's a cold unforgiving world if I do say."
"It's all bad y'all..."
"If there's a God then He's calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It's cold & I'd rather die than live alone."
"It's... all... bad... y'all. *puts finger around trigger*"
"I love you Mom."
"I love you Dad."
"I love you Katherine."
"God... please forgive me."
"I'm sorry." (Freddy E.'s Twitter)
Late last month, Freddy spoke on his love for Honey in an open Facebook post.
"I talk to Honey damn near every day. I text her. She calls me. We talk on the phone for hours. I've met some of her family and she's met some of mine. We call each other by our birth names. I'd take a bullet for her, as would she take one for me. I actually know her. Where you see a rapper, I see a rider. Y'all can't tell me nothing about her." (Facebook)
Following his reported suicide, Freddy's family released a statement on their loss.
Freddy's dad, Frederick Douglass Buhl, revealed his family's despair on his personal Facebook page. "Our family is saddened beyond words; our loss is great; this tragedy is enormous and unforseen," he wrote on his Facebook page on Jan. 5. "Not only our family, but the world has lost a talented, sensitive, brilliant young man who lit up our existence with his. We love him a great deal, and he will be sorely missed. We pray that God will now watch over him, and we ask all of you to include Frederick and our entire family in your thoughts and prayers." (Hollywood Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment