Tuesday, January 29, 2013

NEW MUSIC: KELLY ROWLAND -- "KISSES DOWN LOW"


Destiny's Child reunion aside, member Kelly Rowland returns with her own solo jam, "Kisses Down Low." The steamy single is off her upcoming LP,Year of the Woman.
Rowland paints a sexy bedroom scene on the Mike WiLL Made It-produced track. "You put in overtime, overnight, doing everything I like, feels so right/ You hold me close, squeeze me tight, look me inside my eyes, baby, ohh, I love it/ But nothing can compare, to when you kiss me there/ And I can't lie, when I lie in your arms I feel so sexy." You get the picture ...
Year of the Woman, Rowland's fourth studio album, is expected to drop in early 2013. Other track off the album include the Lil Wayne collaboration "Ice." Spin "Kisses Down Low" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment