Saturday, March 2, 2013

Diddy Spills His Guts Out: "I'm Confessing That I Used To Be A Bed Wetter"


Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy appeared on popular talk show "Ellen" leading into the weekend and revealed how he owes his current swag to beating a bed wetting habit.
Puffy, who appeared on the show to discuss his new AQUAhydrate partnership, blamed Kool-Aid for giving him a weak blatter growing up.
"One thing I want to say is, I grew up as a Kool-Aid kid. I never drank water," Diddy told DeGeneres. "I used to pour a half a pound of sugar into the Kool-Aid. Besides it having me bouncing off the walls, I used to be a bed wetter. I guess I'm confessing that I used to be a bed wetter. So I went on this quest to stop wetting the bed, and the first day I had a sleepover and I didn't wet the bed, it was, like, one of the greatest days of my life. It gave me the swagger that I have today because I stopped wetting the bed." (MTV)
The Bad Boy did not stop there and went on to warn viewers about the backlash of too much sugar in your body.
"Excess sugar consumption, especially refined white sugar, can cause many health issues and conditions, including the need to urinate more often," according to the Livestrong website. " Too much sugar triggers the urinary tract system in an effort to eliminate the substance from within the body." (MTV)
Details on Diddy's new AQUAhydrate power move surfaced online a few days ago.
Entertainment powerhouse Sean "Diddy" Combs and actor/producer Mark Wahlberg today announced a joint venture with Southern California-based fitness and wellness water brand, AQUAhydrate. Per the arrangement, Combs and Wahlberg will oversee business strategy along with CEO John Cochran, formerly President of Fiji Water. Together they will help drive the AQUAhydrate vision and be instrumental in helping secure retail partnerships for the water brand, such as their recently signed deals with Safeway, Kroger and GNC. (Real Talk NY)
In light of the business venture, SOHH reached out to former Bad Boy Records artist and health nut Styles P for his reaction.
"It's great," Styles told SOHH when asked for his reaction to Diddy getting behind AQUAhydrate and artists like 50 Cent launching his own Street King energy shot line. "It's f*cking great. We need it. You need to live right. So it's great. The juice bar is still going on. ... It's all about balance. Everything needs balance. You can't do all sh*t that's wrong for you. You know what I'm saying? The waters and [healthy drinks], I think it's great for artists to do that. Whatever artists do, regular people are going to do. It's great to see artists doing something healthy or something that benefits everybody." (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment