Thursday, March 28, 2013

FRIENDS AGAIN: NENE LEAKES AND KIM ZOLCIAK REUNITE


It's never too late to fix a broken relationship. Just ask Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes. The budding actress recently revealed to In Touch that she'll be remarrying her ex-husband Greg following their split in 2010. But the even more shocking news is that she's inviting former Housewives castmate, Kim Zolciak to her wedding.
Apparently, the two have put an end to their feud and are working on mending their longtime friendship. "[Kim's] invited to my wedding, and I believe she'll come," said NeNe.
Kim shared NeNe's sentiments, telling the mag: "I have always been and I continue to be happy for NeNe, and I look forward to being invited to the wedding. NeNe and I started this journey together and although we have had our ups and downs, I am excited to get our friendship back on track. We were friends long before RHOA, and we will be friends long after RHOA if it's up to me."
NeNe is planning her "big fantasy wedding," which will take place this summer in Atlanta. With her wedding and reconciliation with Kim, sounds like a Bravo special in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment