Friday, August 2, 2013

Big Sean Recruits Nicki Minaj, Miguel, And Nas For ‘Hall Of Fame’

For his second go round, Big Sean is trying to convey one thing and it’s all about representing who he is as an artist.
 Also nabbing many exclusive features for the project, the G.O.O.D Music rapper lets it be known that along with giving the world a closer glimpse of himself, on this album fans can be certain about expecting exclusive appearances.

Joining with Nicki Minaj, Miguel, Nas, Young Jeezy, Kid Cudi, Jhene Aiko, and Juicy J, there’s no doubt that B.I.G Sean put his heart and soul into this project. Succeeding 2011′s Finally Famous the rapper presents fans with a combination of tracks all true to his character, a niche he believes is certain to oscillate an even larger audience.

On “M.I.L.F”, Sean enrolls Nicki Minaj and Juicy J. A record reminiscent of “Dance (A$$)”, the trio recreates the fun vibe of the tune solidifying another club banger. Linking with Miguel on a track called “Ashley”, the MC spoons to an ex-girlfriend rapping, “And I wouldn’t trade it for the world, world, world/ And I’m just so fucking lucky you’re my girl, girl, girl/ And I wouldn’t trade it for anything, no, no, not anything/ And you, can’t nobody do it like you.” Along with the lovey-dovey cut, Seans put on for his hometown of Detroit partnering with Jeezy and Doughboyz Cashout. Nas and Kid Cudi appear on “First Chain”, where all three rappers reflect on the course of their careers Big Sean spitting “I be stuntin’/ Stuntin’ like I got my first chain… B.I.G. was the first one that had it/ Then I saw Nas’ chain, man, that was ‘Illmatic’/ Then, I saw Kanye’s hanging from his gold necklace/ Then ‘Ye gave me mine, I’ll show you my work ethic”.

No comments:

Post a Comment