Wednesday, May 21, 2014

50 Cent Spanks Marquise Jackson No-Show Drama: "His Mom's Going To TMZ"

G-Unit head 50 Cent has stepped forward to publicly speak out on his war with ex-girlfriend Shaniqua Tompkins and addressed what really went down with his son's alleged graduation no-show. #ClearTheAir


According to Fif, the root of his problems with Marquise Jackson stem from Tompkins.

"My relationship with my oldest son is actually dictated by his mom and because his mother has developed a negative energy towards me - we go from being friends because we're adults and if time permits it, there's some type of intimacy and it grows stronger, that relationship. And then most people in the process gets engaged and married and when they get divorced, sometimes they're not even friends anymore because one person over-invested, emotionally, and can't let go and it develops into hate." ("106 & Park")

Palace Articles

The New York native also explained why he did not show up at Marquise's graduation.

"I don't need an explanation," Fif added. "I don't really. I think that my personal life, portions of it are actually supposed to be personal and my actual life as an entertainer is a whole 'nother life. My son, I hadn't received an invitation to it and when he graduated, I was in Budapest [doing a movie]. I think at some points - the reason why it comes out is because his mom's going to TMZ. Like, that relationship - I wish she'd find someone so she would leave me alone." ("106 & Park")
A screenshot of Marquise Jackson's alleged Facebook post started to scatter across the Internet this week.

"Yea I broke down. I was really excited to see my pops at my graduation today but he never showed up. My sister and mama is always there for me. Just know that you wasn't. I did it without you!" (MStarz)
The latest reports claimed Marquise never posted the 50-related remarks.

According to Marquise's sister, the Facebook page that posted this photo is not Marquise's real page. Although the page appears to have over 5,000 friends and 200k followers, some including friends that know Marquise personally and attended his graduation. His sister, Mia, provided his Twitter and Instagram and says they've been trying to get the fake page shut down. "The page has been there for years. We tried to get it deleted. Whoever runs that page has a lot of time on his hands because they create pages of our mother and I and have them correspond with one another as if it's us, but it's not." (Baller Alert)

No comments:

Post a Comment