Friday, May 15, 2015

Azealia Banks Announces "Business & Pleasure" Album

The follow-up to Banks' "Broke With Expensive Taste" isn't expected to arrive until 2016.
Azealia Banks has revealed the title of her sophomore studio album.
Image result for Azealia BanksIn a recent interview with British magazine New Music Express (NME), Banks mentions that her new album will be called Business & Pleasure and that it is half done.
The follow-up to Banks' Broke With Expensive Taste isn't expected to arrive until 2016.
Banks tells NME that she's through with the tirades on Twitter.
"Am I hanging up my fighting gloves?" she says. "Yeah. I’m a lady. I don’t wanna be dealing with that. Now, when you feel the adrenaline going, you stop yourself. I’m done with that. I’ve done it already. You’ve seen me curse people out. Let’s do something else now."
For more Azealia Banks coverage, watch the following DX Daily:

No comments:

Post a Comment