Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Ronald Savage Accuses Afrika Bambaataa of childhood molestation

New York Politician Ronald Savage Accuses Afrika Bambaataa Of Molesting Him When He Was A Child
Former New York State Democratic Committee Member and author Ronald Savage claims in his latest book, Impulse, Urges and Fantasies, that Hip Hop pioneer Afrika Bambaataa 
molested him several times as a teenager.

Savage gives a detailed account of how the Universal Zulu Nation founder allegedly molested him in an interview with Shot97 host STAR, details which are also included in his book.

As an adolescent, he spent time with hip hop pioneer Afrika Bambaataa and Bambaataa’s awareness group Zulu Nation in the Bronx River Houses.
He claims the molestation began when he was around 13 or 14-years old and that Bambaataa would often ask him to have oral sex, to which he would always oblige.

"I was a kid when this happened," the 50-year old author says. "I wanted to be down with the in-crowd, not really understanding that what Bambaataa was doing to me was molesting me. I knew it was wrong. I had these feelings that were like, 'Yuck.'"



Savage claims that he never reported the molestation incidents out of fear of what the Zulu Nation would do to his family and because he was ashamed.

Savage’s biggest obstacle, however, was when he became a victim of molestation at age 13.
According to Savage, the experience damaged him and robbed him of a normal childhood. From then on, it would become very difficult to show emotions in his future relationships with women.
“It was a very difficult time in my life,” Savage said. “I was smiling on the outside but I was very sad on the inside. The worst part about it was that there was nobody there to talk with me about it.
The statute of limitations for Savage to press charges has expired.

No comments:

Post a Comment