Sunday, March 5, 2017

Chris Brown Responds to Reports Of Serious Drug Addiction: 'I Am Not Hurting Out Here'

Following the release of an investigative piece by Billboard on Thursday (Mar. 2), detailing Chris Brown’s battle with a heavy drug addiction, the famed singer has chimed in on the report.
Brown, 27, took to Instagram Stories to assure fans that he’s in good health. He adds that every time he promotes something positive within his career, another controversial topic throws a curveball at his progress.

Kodak Black losing 300k
“I’m tired of reading about some shit soon as I’ve got something popping,” he said. “Soon as I want to promote a tour, a party, a f--king album, anything, y’all bring up something.” Brown recorded a second video to show that his focus is solely on the music, which entails the remodeling of his home studio. “My weed and my work. That’s all I need,” he curtly said.

Nicki Minaj pulls a Lil Kim
Former staff members of the “Loyal” artist’s team stressed that the VA native has an addiction to substances like Xanax, lean, molly, and cocaine, which leads to unpredictable behavior. One former associate told Billboard that Brown’s alleged use of a myriad of drugs serves as a healer for his previous mistakes. “He doesn’t know how to deal with the sins of the past,” the source said. “It’s always someone else’s fault. He becomes the victim. And I think he tries to numb whatever he is feeling."
This article originally appeared on Vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment