Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nicki Minaj Sets The Record Straight, Cuts Out The Plastic Surgery Rumors


Young Money star Nicki Minaj recently discussed the never-ending rumor mills involving her name and came clean on the various plastic surgery accusations.
According to the self-proclaimed Barbie, she has never gone under the knife for any of her facial features.
In an interview with Extra, Nicki told correspondent Renee Bargh: "I've never had surgery on my face. They'll see contour and they'll think you had surgery on your nose, no no no, look at RuPaul's drag race and you'll see how you can make your nose look any shape you want. When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I'm doing to my skin, but it's makeup." (Hollywood Life)
Last year, Minaj deflected plastic surgery-related questions about her teeth.
Underneath the pneumatic bosom and bottom (rumoured to be surgically enhanced, which she denies), the gold bangles, the screaming pink and green make-up, there's a rather delicate beauty - lovely big features in a small face. She refuses to talk about her body these days and looks aghast if it's suggested anything might have been worked on. "Your teeth are beautiful," I say. "Thank you," she says. "Are they natural?" She gives me a ferocious stare "Are your teeth natural?" she replies. "You can tell they are," I say. "They're disgusting." (The Guardian)
Back in 2011, reality star Coco Austin talked to SOHH about being compared to Minaj due to their eye-catching backsides and affirmed hers is natural.
"I don't want to be put in the same category but the thing is I have had requests [and questions] and it's all real from down under," Coco assured SOHH. "Like, there's nothing going on there. Yeah, so, I really celebrate the fact that I have a womanly [body] and why not? It's not like I try to cover it up. I don't want to be homely looking, I just want people to see that sexy woman that I always have been." (SOHH)
In 2010, Minaj denied speculation which claimed she used butt pads.
Nicki Minaj doesn't have much time for her detractors, including those who recently set the Web ablaze with speculation about whether her assets had been enhanced with "butt pads." Did it bother her? "Absolutely not!" the Queens-bred rapper and Lil Wayne protégé says with a laugh. "People will pick anything to talk about, and that happens to be the thing at the moment. I love being a conversation piece." (New York Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment