Saturday, December 13, 2014

Columbus Short Fesses Up: 'I Was Struggling With Drugs'


Columbus Short is finally coming clean about what led to his shocking behavior that included multiple arrests and an alleged attack on his ex-wife.



The former "Scandal" star said he was struggling with drug abuse during a recent interview with "Access Hollywood."

“I’ll be candid. I was struggling with drugs,” he said.

View the Youtube Channel Now!

“I had a lot on my plate, and you know, I was using unhealthy ways to kind of self-medicate and deal with a lot of heavy duty stuff in my life.”


The actor admitted to using cocaine to help him “balance a 16-hour work schedule a day, and a family, and, I just lost myself back then.”

He also revealed that Shonda Rhimes and his "Scandal" co-stars were aware of his problems.

“They protected me and they held me down. And that was one of the real reasons … they just wanted me to get my stuff together,” he said.

 Youtubes Refusal to Remove 20000 songs

“Sometimes the bottom has to be dropped out for you to really get it. So I moved to Atlanta. I’ve been living there for the last five months, five-and-a-half months, and it’s just been great. It’s been life-changing.”

The troubled actor is still holding out hope that he could return to the hit ABC show.

“I’m really ready to get back to work,” he said.

Floyd Mayweather gives Interview 

“As far as Shonda’s shows, I would love nothing more to go back to 'Scandal.' It’s my family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment