Saturday, March 28, 2015

Karrueche Tran: OWN Interview Is About Her ‘Mistakes’

Karrueche’s OWN interview airs tonight, March 28, but she’s getting emotional before her heart-to-heart talk. 

Image result for Karrueche TranShe posted a new message on Instagram saying the interview is about her ‘mistakes’ and ‘poor choices’ she’s made in the past. Is she dissing her relationship with Chris?

Karrueche Tran, 26, is telling all in her March 28 OWN interview. The model and former girlfriend of Chris Brown, 25, is revealing her feelings on everything from Rihanna, 27, to Chris’ baby bombshell. Before the interview, Karrueche posted an honest message saying this conversation is about “recognizing my mistakes” and moving forward. We know Karrueche’s upset over her breakup with Chris, but is she saying she regrets her relationship with him?

Karrueche Tran Disses Chris Brown Before OWN Interview — New Message

Here’s what Karrueche posted on March 28 just hours before her OWN interview is set to air:
“This evening the interview with Iyanla Vanzant and I will air. This is about recognizing my mistakes and learning from them. I own up to all the poor choices I have made and pray for the better. I pray everyday to God to strengthen me as a human and a young woman. I only ask that you at least understand me, whether you continue to like me or hate me. At the end of the day, we all have not been at our best at times so please learn from me and never forget to love yourself.”
Whoa. Is Karrueche calling Chris a “mistake” and a “poor choice?” Given the pain and heartbreakshe’s suffered after it was revealed Chris had a baby daughter with another woman, she just might be.  
In the interview, Karrueche cries over the baby news, but HollywoodLife.com has learned that Chris trusts that Karrueche won’t completely slam him on camera. Well, that may be the case, but she may have just jumped the gun. 

Karrueche Tran Interview: How She Found Out Chris Brown Was Cheating

The love triangle drama between Karrueche, Chris and Rihanna never seems to end! Karrueche confesses in her OWN interview with Iyanla Vanzant just how she found out Chris was cheating on her with Rihanna. Apparently, Chris had told Karrueche that he was leaving his L.A. home just for awhile. Hours laters, photos of Chris and Rihanna at a Los Angeles Lakers game surfaced.
“I didn’t want to believe it,” Karrueche says in the interview. “I was under the impression that it was a friend-type of… not a friend, but it wasn’t what it became to be.”
Karrueche’s interview is definitely going to shake things up. Chris is planning on watching it, but he may not like what Karrueche has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment